30 days of lists, days 1 & 2
I’m going to try to wake up this little bloggish space with a little listy-loo project, called 30 Days of Lists. Goodness knows, I’m a fan. Pinning ideas down to paper in an orderly fashion bring a greater sense of control and optimism to my life.
Also, low investment of effort, plus easy successes seems apropos right now. I’m no art journal-er, so don’t expect much more than ten or so items each day.
I know, I know there are other things to write about, knit, design, do, research, but I’ll keep those on a list too and maybe they will see the light of day soon.
3.1 – things about me
- didn’t start this on the 1st day
- a guy who lives in San Francisco
- gay married to a photographer
- in love with Janie Sparkles, the French Bulldog who owns me
- bread baker
- caramel maker
- sporadic runner, writer, artist, athlete
- former ballet dancer, ironman, ultramarthoner, aspiring circus freak
- son of a minister, eagle boy scout, ivy league graduate
3.2 – things I’m good at
A big thank you to Tammy for making me aware of #30lists.