Here’s Janie on Saturday, sleeping her way through what was two glorious days away from work. It’s the little things, and some fabulous people, that made this a memorable one:
- dinner every night and coffee every morning with Mr. Man;
- a fabulous afternoon with Michael (who needs to post more);
- delicious bread baked for Sunday breakfast with Lisa and Phillip;
- knitting progress on the sweater (in the foreground of the photo) and Brancusi 2.0;
- getting my yarn up-to-date in Ravelry (all sock yarn present and accounted for, Sir!)
Hope you had a good one, too!